Odisha Police Recruitment 2021
Total Vacancies: 144
Important Links – Odisha Police Recruitment 2021
|Advt. Details||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Important Dates – Odisha Police Recruitment 2021
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13 Dec 2021|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02 Jan 2022|
Job Location – Odisha Police Recruitment 2021
Qualification – Odisha Police Recruitment 2021
Candidates who have passed B.Sc. or B.Tech in Computer Science /Information Technology/ Information Science and Technology / Electronics & Telecommunications / Information Technology and Management / Physics / Mathematics /Statistics / Electronics or allied subject or Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) from any recognized University or Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics and Communication / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation or allied subjects from a recognized university for appointment as ASI of Police (Communication)
Vacancy Details – Odisha Police Recruitment 2021
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|Assistant Sub- Inspector (Communication)||144 (W 48)|
- Odisha Police is committed to serve the People of Odisha, Which is the eleventh largest State in India in terms of population.
- Odisha Police recruits one third women in the directly recruited posts of Civil Constables, Sub-Inspectors and Deputy Superintendent of Police.
- Director General of Police is the head of Police in the State.
- The State Police Headquarters is located in the historical City, Cuttack. D.G.P. also has a Camp Office in the Capital City Bhubaneswar.
- There is one Police Commissionerate functioning in Bhubaneswar-Cuttack twin City from the year 2008 with its Headquarter located in Bhubaneswar. It has two Urban Police Districts at Bhubaneswar and Cuttack headed by Deputy Commissioners of Police.
- There are Seven Police Ranges, i.e. Central Range , Cuttack, Eastern Range , Balasore, Western Range , Rourkela, Nothern Range , Sambalpur, Southern Range , Berhampur, North Central Range , Talcher, , South Western Range , Koraput.
- The Range is either headed by I.G.P. or D.I.G.P.
- There are 34 Police Districts as against 30 Revenue Districts with two additional Police Districts functioning in Rourkela and Berhampur considering the importance of these two Cities. Superintendent of Police is the head of the District Police.
- The Police District is divided into Police Sub Divisions headed by Sub Divisional Police Officers in the rank of Deputy Superintendent of Police. Each Police Sub Division has several Police Stations under it. The important Police Stations are headed by Inspector rank officer (known as IIC), whereas the less important Police Stations are headed by Sub Inspector rank officer (known as OIC).
- There is Railway Police Range with its headquarters at Bhubaneswar. The Railway Range has two Railway Police Districts at Cuttack and Rourkela.
- D.G.P. is assisted by other important branches of Police like Crime Branch, Directorate of Intelligence, State Crime Records Bureau, Special Armed Police, Police Training Directorate, Human Rights Protection Cell, Communication Range and State Forensic Science Laboratory etc.
- How to Prepare for Govt Jobs in Bihar: Tips and Tricks
- Latest Government Job Openings in Punjab – Apply Now!
- Latest Government Job Openings in Karnataka – Apply Now
- How to Prepare for Govt Jobs in Odisha: Tips and Tricks
- 5 Tips for Successfully Applying for Sarkari Jobs Online
- How to Find and Apply for Sarkari Jobs Online
- 10 Best Websites for Sarkari Job Search and Application
- Top 10 Sarkari Naukri/Job 2021: Apply Now
- BOB Recruitment 2023
- NCERT Recruitment 2023