NHM MP Recruitment 2022
|Last date to Apply Online||15-Dec-2022|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
Vacancy details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Data Analyst||01||M.Sc/ Post Graduation/ PGDM|
|State Data Manager-RBSK||01|
|Consultant||01||Post Graduate/ MBA|
|TBHV Coordinator||01||MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ Diploma/ MD/ MS|
|State NTEP Consultant||01|
|Consultant||01||BDS/ B.E/ B.Tech/MBA/ PGDM/ Post Graduation|
|Training Coordinator||01||M.Sc/ M.A/ PGDM|
|State Data Manager IDSP||01||B.E/ M.Sc/ Post Graduation/ PGDM|
|State Nursing Consultant-Nursing Cell||01||BDS/ BAMS/ M.Sc Nursing/ Ph.D. Nursing|
|State Consultant free Diagnostics & Blood Disorders||01||MBBS/ Post Graduation/ Ph.D./ PGDM|
|APM (State Harmoglobinopathies Mission)||01||B.Sc/ MBA/ Diploma/ Degree|
- Candidates should be between 18 years to 45 years of age.
- The Selection Process will be based on Document Verification/ Interview.
- Candidates will get consolidated remuneration of ₹30,000/- to ₹45,000/- per month.
How to Apply for NHM MP Recruitment 2022:
- Visit the Official notification of NHM.
- Verify the notification details.
- Register and Log in with your ID and Password.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the prescribed online application form.
- Upload the relevant documents.
- Recheck and Submit the Application form online.