JPCH Recruitment 2023
|Official Notification||Click Here|
Vacancy details & Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Number of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Resident||13||MBBS/ DNB/ Post Graduation/ PGDM|
- Candidates should be below 45 years of age.
- The Selection Process will be based on the Walk-In-Interview.
- Candidates will get an honorarium of ₹67,700/- to ₹2,08,700/- per month.
How to Apply for JPCH Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the Official Notification of JPCH.
- Verify the notification details.
- Carry a resume with relevant documents to the below-mentioned venue on the given date.
Govt of NCT of Delhi,