Central Railway Recruitment 2022
Total Vacancies: 20
|Advt. Details & Application Form||Click Here|
|Notification Date||28 Feb 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||14 Mar 2022|
|Gen/ OBC||₹ 500|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||₹ 250|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18-33 years|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for SC/ST candidates|
03 years for OBC candidates
Shri Anil Kumar Lahoti has taken over as General Manager, Central Railway from 30.07.2021. Prior to joining as General Manager, he was Chief Administrative Officer (Construction), Northern Railway. He is a 1984 batch Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE) officer with Master of Engineering (Structures) from IIT Roorkee (erstwhile University of Roorkee).
Shri Anil Kumar Lahoti has varied experience in Railways. He joined the Central Railway and worked in various capacities over Nagpur, Jabalpur (Now on West Central Railway) and Bhusaval divisions and Central Railway headquarters from 1988 to 2001. He has also worked as Officer on Special Duty to Member Engineering, Railway Board, Chief Engineer (Construction), Northern Railway, Executive Director (Track Machines), Railway Board and Principal Chief Engineer of North Central Railway.
- How to Prepare for Govt Jobs in Bihar: Tips and Tricks
- Latest Government Job Openings in Punjab – Apply Now!
- Latest Government Job Openings in Karnataka – Apply Now
- How to Prepare for Govt Jobs in Odisha: Tips and Tricks
- 5 Tips for Successfully Applying for Sarkari Jobs Online
- How to Find and Apply for Sarkari Jobs Online
- 10 Best Websites for Sarkari Job Search and Application
- Top 10 Sarkari Naukri/Job 2021: Apply Now
- BOB Recruitment 2023
- NCERT Recruitment 2023